Kwik-Lok® Lifting Pins
- All Stainless steel construction and components.
- 17-4 PH stainless steel forged, heat treated lifting ring with large opening.
- Lifting ring with load spreader bar
- 5-1 strength factor
- Resists corrosion in harsh environments
- Accommodates wide range of lifting hooks/hardware
- Helps prevent accidental actuation of ball release button
- The ability to lift with confidence
- Need receptacles? Please view our Threaded Receptacles
- Important: Please review all operating instructions that are included in the packaging or online before use.
- Important: Kwik-Lok® Lifting Pins are not suited for continuous rotation under load.
- Note: If the required hole size cannot be achieved, Jergens recommends the use of our threaded receptacle. Please contact us at 866-KWIK-LOK (866.594-5565) with any questions.
- CE Certified
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
CAD Download Link
|Body (Shank)||CRES 17-4 PH (SS)|
|Balls||CRES 440C (SS)|
|Button||CRES 303 (SS)|
|Lift Ring||Forged 17-4 PH (SS)|
|Spring||CRES 302 (SS)|
* Lifting load ratings are based on tests with hardened tool steel plates or shoulder bushings. Load ratings may be reduced if oversized holes or parent material under 80,000 psi tensile are used.
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).